MovieMakers MovieMakers

hmmm

Your quite the bag of faggot Royster-55

Anusboy Anusboy

WHY!?!?!?

Well, the video on a whole was all but mediocre; what would have made it exceptional was if HE FUCKING POOPED!!!! WHY DIDNT HE FUCKING POOP!?!?!? OR AT LEAST PASS MORE GAS!...I mean come on, let's be honest here, we ALL wanted to see that lil feller poop at LEAST a little, hmm!? DONT KID YOURSELVES!... MAKE HIM POOP!..did somebody say...sequel?

W-P-S responds:

It would have been predictable as all hell if he did that.

Touchtone Genius. Touchtone Genius.

hmm

Doesnt matter how you wrap it, its still just a rip off sorry.

The Face Collab The Face Collab

Not very good

Just didnt really enjoy it, I guess was too random maybe as colabs seems to be. The animations were also not very good, does not seem like front page material. Im sorry, good try though.

TheBoogley responds:

Sorry to waste your time Riggadaddy... Thanks for all your support though, you've been great!

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

Ultima online

the Ultima Online music was enough for me to give it a 10.

Handmation 4 Handmation 4

hmm

was well done/made, I was just bored is all :( guess its not for me.

Raiders of the Trash Raiders of the Trash

um...

Im not sure if you know or not.... But Racoons can NOT drive tractors. I would like to see your sources because this is highly unbeleivable. I dont like you displaying this false information to our youth.... Ridiculous.

- Tribute - - Tribute -

Well it was alright.

If yer gonna do a D song dont do one they have already made videos for to avoid flaming and of course to get originality into the mix. Anyway I suggest the Road or Double Team, City Hall if you have time :/. Rock out

EXTREME Solo EXTREME Solo

Dragon Force

Yes! Ohh Dragonforce! I just saw them In Toronto bout a month ago. Soldiers of the Wasteland! Anyway great vid, happy Dragonforce is getting a larger fan base. Sooo good.

Rock out.

Weed Harmless 3 Weed Harmless 3

Meh

You mock the govertment for making false claims and providing no evidence yet you then do the exact same thing. But in general i am sick of all these legalize drugs people yer all morons. Most people dont care if they drive drunk or high mainly because of the state they are in. Why double up on a legalized drug that kills innocent people? And also that "university stoner" who gets good grades. My ass 10% get good grades, probably 20% decent grades, and the rest dont even go to classes, they just sit in res tokin up. But whatever no stoping the ignorant.

Lastly, if you really want you drug legalized then prove that it is harmless, dont just say it is. The lung thing doesnt matter, just prove that it cant affect you mentally permantly and wont cause sensless deaths via driving or other such occurences. Dont listen to the smileys, dont say something, do something.